Greetings My Friend

Welcome to my personal blog. This blog is all about life, faith, love and anything under the sun. Peace out.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Unang Sweldo

Finally, got time to sit down and blog again. Been a while.


I read my previous posts about my job hunting and it amazes how God has been really faithful in my life. I'm now working as a Junior Operations Officer at Information Gateway in Makati and part of the SMART Communications Team. My prayer 3 months ago, was to work in SMART. In one way or another, IG was outsourced by SMART for their Value-Added-Services (coincidence? nah!?!). 2 days ago, I got my first paycheck and it was fulfilling. Grateful. The stress and work loads finally paid off. Now, the challenge for me is to be a good steward of my finances. Haha. I'm working on it. Planning to buy great stuff. Will save money for that. Excited.


The past three weeks have been really busy for me adjusting with the work schedules and environment. Excellence and submission are primarily the character needed for everyone to achieve success in any professional career. I made some mistakes. Learned things the hard way. Still, it will help me grow as an employee and as a person.  Newbie here (valid excuse :P)


Got some new friends and they are great people. Masipag. Hope to know them more.


That's all for now.
~Rob

0 comments:

Post a Comment