Greetings My Friend

Welcome to my personal blog. This blog is all about life, faith, love and anything under the sun. Peace out.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Citipointe Live

I love Australia. I love Hillsong Church and Planetshakers. I love the accent. And another thing to love there is no other than, the Citipointe Church in Brisbane.


They are coming here on September 11 for a worship night at Philsports Arena (formerly ULTRA). Thanks to Becca Music Inc. in promoting this event. By the way, I'm selling tickets. Sad to say, only the free seating seats are available which costs P200.


Citipointe songs have some similarities in United's music. I can say, with them their songs are more personal with simple lyrics and powerful vocals. Heard them first during youth services at Victory Malate, U-Night. Man, that was great music. Devoted and Break the Silence, these two are my personal favorites.


See you all in September 11. Three weeks to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment