Greetings My Friend

Welcome to my personal blog. This blog is all about life, faith, love and anything under the sun. Peace out.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Movie Review: SALT

I was never an Angelina Jolie fan, but this time I think I'm gonna join the club. It's pretty late to write a review but bare with me, just want to share some insights.

- Salt is a satisfying movie in terms of the level of action and the suspense in the storyline.
- CIA officers rebelling against the government.
- Russians are mean. Peace.
- The President of USA is always the final target.
- Importance of having an identity

That was some weird insights. Too bad I was not able to watch in big screen.

Anyway, all in all I liked it. Thumbs up to Noyce and Jolie. I wanna join CIA and enjoy all its benefits specially on trips. 

FYI:
Salt was meant for Tom Cruise but he declined it (because of similarities in his character in Mission Impossible, Ethan Hunt). Then the script was rewritten for Angelina Jolie. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment