Greetings My Friend

Welcome to my personal blog. This blog is all about life, faith, love and anything under the sun. Peace out.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hillsong NYC

I love Hillsong Church. It's like a family to me. Their music played an important role in my walk as a Christian. I collected their LIVE albums since 2006 and all the songs are just great, perfect to guide and remind us in every step of the way. And now, Hillsong planted a church in the big apple New York City! I've been following all the blogs from Carl Lentz, Joel Houston and Brian Houston. I'm very thankful to all of them for they serves as an inspiration to all the leaders and church planters that it's all about reaching the lost and live the life of victory.

Thanks to Twitter and Hillsong Collected for keeping me updated. It means a lot to me that Hillsong NYC will make a significant impact to the citizens across America. It's just the beginning. They have developed a strong bond among the volunteers and to the Body of Christ. My point is, I'm learning a lot. And the CHURCH is the only one needed to love the unloved, reach the unreached, heal the sick and save the lost. It is HIS body. Salt and Light. Hands and feet of JESUS CHRIST.

So keep it up guys!
Soon, there will Hillsong Manila! Hahaha.

http://hillsongnyc.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment