Greetings My Friend

Welcome to my personal blog. This blog is all about life, faith, love and anything under the sun. Peace out.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Rewind - 11/21/10

- woke up at 7:30 in the morning


- went to church early for the intercession before the 2nd service


- announced our fund raising project for the upcoming Youth Summit 2010, thanks to all who supported and gave right away


- family lunch at Barrio Fiesta


- saw familiar faces at SM!


- my brother watched Inception for the first time, my parents went to Tagaytay, I drove to prepare for our LIFEJAM service


-2 Bible characters were discussed, Philip and Timothy - amazing guys!


- had a great time talking to Raven, Kuya Chod and Kuya Jun. Let's go to La Union!


- good discussion with the KKB Core Team about certain issues


- thanks Kuya Chris for the free check up!


SYJM and LIFEJAM next week! 6PM! See you all there :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment