Greetings My Friend

Welcome to my personal blog. This blog is all about life, faith, love and anything under the sun. Peace out.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Rewind - 11/7/10

Inspired from Dennis Sy


- woke up feeling great. Had a good sleep


- Empowered by God. New series for November. Perfect for what I'm experiencing right now. God really spoke to me that time.


- LIFEJAM was awesome. Talents were shown. The people had a great afternoon. God was glorified.


- Christian did a great job playing the flute. Mark and Joy sang a tagalog worship song, Christian Faraon was part of the band. Paule sisters did a number for Nothing is Impossible. Anthony and company performed a combined modern and interpretative dance.


- Ate Fil Manuel preached about the life of David. Undignified worship.


- The worship team did a great job! I love those mash-up praise songs. Because of You-I am Free-Sing Sing Sing. Crazy dancing! Way to go Kuya Chris!


- Pastor Norman visited and informed us that their concert's venue was moved to SM Event Center. Whoa!


- Had a great time with the KKB core team. next week we will study the life of Paul


Empowered and refreshed. I love Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment