Greetings My Friend

Welcome to my personal blog. This blog is all about life, faith, love and anything under the sun. Peace out.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Busy February

Just want to share my activities this February. A lot will happen next month. Better to take note all of them. :)


Feb 1 - Release of Parachute's Band new album: Love Without Measure
Feb 2- Graduation rehearsal
Feb 4 - Birthday of our Senior Pastor
Feb 5 - GRADUATION - yeah men!!!
Feb 6 - Tagaytay with the Villegas' Family
Feb 9 - AFC Challenge Cup: Philippines vs. Mongolia (1st leg)
Feb 7 - I HEART: We're all in this Together DVD Release
Feb 12 - True Love Waits Seminar
Feb 13 - LIFEJAM Special
Feb 14 - Valentines Day. :)
Feb 15 - Hillsong United Album Release: Avalanche
Feb 20 - Birthday ni Bert
Feb 22 - Tatay's birthday
Feb 26 - Super Junior: Super Show 3
Feb 27 - JIL Sta. Rosa 18th Church Anniversary


*Ticket meetups for Planetshakers between these dates.


WOW! Busy busy busy month for me. Maybe that's the reason why I can't get a job for now. Will focus on career hunting the month after. There's a time for everything. His grace is enough. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment