Greetings My Friend

Welcome to my personal blog. This blog is all about life, faith, love and anything under the sun. Peace out.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Job Hunting

I am now officially free to the stress of exams, homeworks and professors. Another chapter of my life is about to begin and I am very excited what will happen next.

I am currently in search of a job that suits my skills I gained from the University. I may not be as good as you think, but I know I can be of use to the company with proper orientation and training. Got a lot of things to work out. Need to build my character more. Just like what Francis Kong is saying, CHARACTER is more important than the degree you have. It is the true measure of success.

WIP - work in progress. That's me! I am not perfect but I'm striving to learn everyday. Not afraid to make mistakes. Because I know through that, I can grow and be mature. 

What will happen next? Maybe months from now, I'll be working full time. I always wanted to work in Makati. He knows my heart and I believe for the best in my future.

Chill. He's in control.

~Rob

0 comments:

Post a Comment