Greetings My Friend

Welcome to my personal blog. This blog is all about life, faith, love and anything under the sun. Peace out.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Grace

Amazing grace.

There's nothing like it. My first post this 2011 and to start the year right, it all points out to one word...GRACE.

I'm not a perfect. I commit mistakes. I took for granted the things given to me. I'm stubborn in some way. Disobedient. I compromise my belief. Imperfect person in need of a perfect Savior.

Despite all the things I just said. Jesus chose to love me still. He blesses me. He answers my prayer beyond I could ever ask or imagine. Undeserved. He wants me to live this life to the full. With purpose, meaning and direction. He has a plan for me. In my heart of hearts I pray that this year would be a year of obedience. Seeing the world through His eyes and let Him be my coach in this game I call  LIFE.

What will I do now knowing these truths? Should I continue sinning and abuse His kindness? Definitely NO.

Everyday. Every second. Every decision I will make. I want Him to be involved. I can't trust myself. I will fall down but I will stand up. I will live this life WITH Him. Through Him, I know I can do all things.

Happy New Year to all!
Be blessed my friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment