Greetings My Friend

Welcome to my personal blog. This blog is all about life, faith, love and anything under the sun. Peace out.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

GOAL

Ever since the Azkals played at the AFF Suzuki Cup, my love for football was awakened. I don't know why. I just love the game. You can call me a late bloomer if you like.


With this hype and passion for the 'beautiful game', I began reading and watching stuff about football. I came across this one movie premiered way back 2005. Maybe all the football fans around the world had already watched this film. For me, this is just the beginning. I want to buy a DVD right away. Thanks to Mama, she didn't let me down.


GOAL.


Santiago Munez is a mexican guy who loves football. His love for the game started when he's still young. He got skills and when he and his family went to Los Angeles, a guy named Glenn Foy saw his potential and invited him to England to try out for a professional club namely New Castle. He screwed up but the story didn't end there. Glenn saw Munez's passion and love for the game and asked the manager to give him another chance.


To make the long story short. He made it and played as a substitute in a game versus Liverpool. He scored a goal with a free kick. He got a girlfriend. He got a contract to play for the team.


It was a great movie about pursuing your dreams and don't let anything or anyone destroy the passion you have for that dream. Excited to see GOAL 2!


After watching this film, how could anyone can't love football.

0 comments:

Post a Comment