Greetings My Friend

Welcome to my personal blog. This blog is all about life, faith, love and anything under the sun. Peace out.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Connected

"Remain in me, and I will remain in you. For a branch cannot produce fruit if it is severed from the vine, and you cannot be fruitful unless you remain in me." John 15:4


Powerful words indeed. Everyone wants to be productive and fruitful in everything they do - whether in their studies, work and relationships. It's great to know that the Bible says it clearly that if we want to be productive, make sure you are attached to the source.


Let me say it this way. Imagine a LED TV, 48 inches, brand new and high definition. It looks good. The purpose of that TV is to entertain us with the shows and movies. But if it's not plugged in to the power outlet, you can't use it. It's useless. Just a decoration. The same way goes to our relationship with Christ.


No wonder we can't see things happen when we do it in our own way. We want to be more loving, more forgiving and more helping person. But sometimes, or most of the times we fail. Why? Because we focus on our abilities rather on the Source of that love. I can hear God is saying that you can't do it on your own. You can't change yourself. But I want you to know that I am here and together, we can make things work out. 


Think about this thought especially to those who are involved in the ministry. Yes, you can plan and have some great activities. But don't get busy with the kingdom, make sure to contact with the King first.


Remain in Him, and you'll see things happen more than what you can ask or ever imagine.


~Rob

0 comments:

Post a Comment