Greetings My Friend

Welcome to my personal blog. This blog is all about life, faith, love and anything under the sun. Peace out.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Truth

The truth will set you free.

For the past days, I know that God is telling me to be truthful and faithful. I must embrace the truth, and that truth is no other than the Word of God. It hit me when I realize when most of us don't read the Bible or hear and don't apply it because we tend to move away and we know deep in our hearts God's message will surely be against our lifestyle. We want to do things our way. Sometimes.

Even so, God's message is timeless and relevant to every people. His word is sharper than a double-edged sword (sharper than a light saber!). When things don't go our way and everything is falling out, I hate to say it but that's the time when we always come to God, making Him our last hope and chance to save us from the consequences of our mistakes. But it doesn't have to be like this. 

Let me tell you this truth: God loves us even before we were born, even before we commit our sins and even before our rebellion against Him. But that love is so unconditional and nothing can ever compare to it. 

His love heals our diseases.
His love fulfills our every need.
His love is everything.

Read His word and know the truth for yourself.

Christianity starts with and is sustained by how much God loves you; not how much you love Him! -Judah Smith


Here's a song to make my message clear to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment