Part 1: Click here
Part 2 of my UNSTOPPABLE experience as they call it. Everyone were tired and went to bed already before 12. Tired yet excited for what God will do on the second day.
Hazel told me before I went to sleep that 2 of our jeeps we rented refused to give their service on the second day. We immediately propose our van and Kuya Bong's to be the substitute. God really works behind the scenes. Special mention to Kuya Anthony who drove Kuya Bong's van. Unstoppable.
Day 2 (December 29)
Our meet-up was moved to 5AM since we know we'll have good seats on the Lower Box section. Unfortunately, the Urvan needed to go early because of the number coding. Now, the boys and Arian were left on our van.
- Got to Ninoy around 7AM. Sarap ng byahe. Swabe. No traffic. The girls lined up for us. Thank you!
- An opening number was performed by KKB Cavite. Galing ni insan. Super like.
- First speaker on the second day was Pastor Alex Garcia of JIL Pampanga. Natamaan lahat nung sinabi na about sa lovelife. "Huwag nyong limitahan ang sarili nyo. Wait for God's timing. For now, enjoy the friendship you have."
- By the way, there were 31 delegates from CYN - the international counterpart of KKB Movement outside the Philippines. Benjie, from Italy led worship. Amazing team indeed. Isang araw lang sila nagpractice. Knowing that they came from different countries. Kaya nyo yon?
- KKB Pampanga and KKB Cebu also led the congregation to worship with new songs. Refreshing.
- One of the 15 students of Bro. Eddie spoke on the 2nd session. Pastora Amor was the first SCOM head during the early days of JIL. She shared her story on how they do evangelism during their time. They were UNSTOPABBLE!
- To finish the 2nd day of the Leaders' session, Bro Eddie concluded that we need the Holy Spirit's power to be UNSTOPPABLE. No matter what happens, press on toward the goal and set your eyes on the things above and eternal.
- Finally, our delegates got together again around 4PM at the baseball stadium. This time we were sitting on the field. Parang picnic lang.
- Sec. Joel preached again and introduced his baby to the 12,000 young people. All I can say is WOW! Seeing that baby made me believe that God indeed is sovereign despite the situations we have in life and He can always turn the things around for our benefit and for His glory.
- Edith Mendoza talked about worship. We need to worship God everyday not only during summits to be UNSTOPABBLE. Another altar call and Bro. Eddie said this simple words that made us cry - Mahal na mahal kayo ng Diyos. Powerful. Sarap pakinggan. Nothing can separate us from His love and grace. Thank You!
- Brenan Espartinez sang a Christian Remix Version of OMG by Usher. Napa-partyparty lahat. oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
- The rest is history. Praise and worship to the max! Everybody went crazy! As in CRAZZYYYYY!!!!!!! Wohooo!
- Picture picture before leaving the venue.
Next year ulit. Now time to put all those learnings into action. Grace at its best!